Today, more than ever before, people are able to maintain their youthful appearance way into their 50’s and 60’s. Just look at Hollywood celebs – Jennifer Lopez is 50 and looks like a twenty years old, Ellen DeGeneres is 61 and looks amazing, and Madonna is simply ageless. Over the past 20 years the aesthetic industry has developed enormously and has developed a wide variety of products and technologies that help people look their very best. And when it comes to anti-aging facials, they have proven themselves to be incredibly effective in turning back the clock- removing wrinkles and fine lines, pigmentation, sunspots, age spots etc.
What to expect during an anti-aging facials treatment?
Most anti-aging facials involve the following steps:
1. Cleansing– your aesthetician will thoroughly cleanse your skin with a facial cleanser (using a sponge or cotton pads).
2. Skin analysis– the skin is inspected using a magnifying lamp to determine its condition – i.e. dryness, pigmentation, wrinkles, broken capillaries etc. Based on the analysis, the aesthetician then plans the treatment protocol.
3. Exfoliation– during exfoliation, the outermost layer of the skin is removed and it is deeply cleansed of dead skin, oils and dirt. There are different types of exfoliation. Mechanical exfoliations use face scrubs (and/or different forms of brushes or washcloths) to remove the dead skin cells. A more aggressive alternative is microdermabrasion. During the microdermabrasion treatment a blast of micro-crystals is blown across the skin and then vacuumed out. The procedure removes the dead cells on the skin’s surface and leave the skin looking younger and fresher. An even more aggressive treatment is a chemical peel which uses different acids to remove skin cells (there are different levels of chemical peels from very mild to highly aggressive peels).
4. Extraction – your aesthetician will remove any blackheads or whiteheads (mature skin sometimes has large blackheads).
5. Light therapy treatments – If your treatment protocol involves light therapy treatments such as lasers or IPL (Intense Pulsed Light), your aesthetician will usually perform the treatment after the exfoliation/extraction. During light therapy treatments, high-intensity pulses of light are penetrated into the epidermis and dermis of the skin to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, eliminate pigmentation, reduce pores and more. Usually there is no downtime or very minimal downtime following these procedures.
5. Facial massage – the facial massage stimulates the skin and facial muscles and increases blood flow. Often the massage is very soothing and relaxing.
6. Facial mask – a facial mask with anti-aging active ingredients is applied onto the face.
7. Creams – various protective creams and toners are applied onto the skin.
8. Discussion – your aesthetician will discuss with you how frequently you should have a treatment and what home skin care regimen you should adopt.
The NowMi anti-aging facials
The clinically proven NowMi anti-aging vitamin C oxygen facial was created to give you all the benefits of a professional spa treatment in a HOME USE DEVICE! Designed for today’s busy lifestyle, the treatment takes only 5 minutes and can be performed anytime, anywhere. Best of all, it costs a fraction of its spa equivalent.
The NowMi 4-in-1 anti-aging facial treatment performs 4 actions– skin exfoliation, nourishment, oxygenation and protection. Throughout the treatment, the NowMi Pro device emits 6,000 sonic pulsations per minute. This sonic energy significantly enhances the treatment’s effectiveness and boosts each one of its actions.
Skin exfoliation: The skin is exfoliated using the NowMi pure vitamin C effervescent tablet which is mixed with the NowMi lubricant gel. The exfoliation thoroughly cleanses the skin and removes all dead skin, dirt and makeup.
Skin nourishment: The NowMi treatment infuses pure vitamin C, vitamin E and Hyaluronic acid into the skin. These ingredients are highly effective in nourishing the skin and reversing the signs of aging.
Skin oxygenation: The NowMi treatment stimulates the body to ‘oxygenate itself from within’. As a result, the active ingredients are optimally absorbed by the cells and anti-aging treatment results are maximized.
Skin protection: The vitamin C and E that are infused into the skin are powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from extrinsic damage such as UV rays, pollution and smoke.
Anti-aging facials are a great way to slow down the signs of aging and look your very best. If you want to enjoy all of the benefits of a spa anti-aging facial, but in a proven home-based treatment, try the NowMi treatment. You will be amazed by the results.
Click here to see what Beauty Bloggers that have used the NowMi treatment have to say.
Recommended reading: VITAMIN C OXYGEN FACIALS: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW