Daily facial skin cleansing is one of the most important things you can do to make sure your skin remains healthy and looks its very best. Every day our skin is exposed to endless extrinsic factors which damage it and cause pre-mature aging. These factors include exposure to pollution, cigarette smoke, bacteria and toxins which cause dirt and oil to build up on the skin and block its pores. Makeup also clogs up the pores and it is important to remove it thoroughly. Therefore, in order to enjoy healthy and glowing skin it is vital to have a good facial skin cleansing routine.
Levels of facial skin cleansing:
There are different levels of facial skin cleansing. The first level is washing your face with water. While this is better than not doing anything, its effectiveness is limited as water alone removes only about 65% of oil and debris from the skin’s surface.
The next level involves using a facial cleanser. Good cleansers are able to deeply cleans the skin and clear away accumulated makeup, dirt and oil. They also remove dead cells from the skin’s surface.
One level up involves exfoliating the skin. This can be done using exfoliating devices or the NowMi effervescent tablet. The exfoliation doesn’t need to be performed every day. If you are able to exfoliate your skin once a week that is more than enough. The exfoliation thoroughly removes dead skin cells and reveals a fresher skin layer. Following the exfoliation your skin will feel softer and smoother.
The benefits of facial skin cleansing:
- Unblocked pores: Effective facial skin cleansing removes all impurities from the skin and enables the pores to breath and function normally. If the pores are blocked, the skin looks dull and damaged and long-term blockage leads to premature aging.
- Unhindered flow of sebum: Sebum is oil produced by the body which prevents bacteria and other harmful agents from penetrating the skin. It is produced by small glands under the skin which use the hair follicles to transfer the oil to the skin’s surface. If the skin isn’t clean, the hair follicles can be blocked. This leads to the trapping of sebum below the skin’s surface which often leads to acne. In addition, the skin surface is deprived of the protection it gets from the sebum and the skin is prone to dry patches and dullness.
- Hydrated skin: facial skin cleansing also ensures your skin is well hydrated. The cleansing helps the skin to maintain the right PH level (5.5) which is important for proper facial skin functioning. Dehydrated skin often feels dry and rough and is more prone to wrinkles.
- Improving the effectiveness of moisturizers: Skin that is not clean and has congested pores cannot absorb the active skin rejuvenation ingredients found in moisturizers. They simply have no way of penetrating the skin. Therefore, in order for moisturizers to work, the skin must be clean and the pores and follicles open.
Skin Cleansing with the NowMi Pro treatment:
The NowMi Pro is a home-use device that enables you to perform two treatments- daily facial skin cleansing and weekly spa skin rejuvenation. The daily facial skin cleansing includes a facial cleanser that deeply cleanses the skin and rids it of accumulated dirt, oil and makeup. The effectiveness of the cleansing action is significantly improved because the NowMi Pro uses sonic energy. The device emits 6,000 sonic pulses per minute which ensure that the facial cleansing gel penetrates and thoroughly cleans all of the pores.
The facial cleanser also contains vitamins E, B3, B4 and Dead Sea minerals which nourish and revitalize the skin.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps the skin protect itself from pollution, stress, smoke, unhealthy food and more. The skin contains a lot of vitamin E which emphasizes its key role in nourishing and protecting the skin. Vitamin E is also known for slowing down the signs of aging, hydrating the skin and reducing scars.
- Vitamin B3: Vitamin B3, also known as Niacinamide, has a wide variety of skin benefits – it is an antioxidant that protects the facial skin from harmful UV rays, it reduces hyperpigmentation by blocking melanin transportation and is an effective anti-aging remedy that reduces wrinkles and pigmentation spots.
- Vitamin B5: Also known as Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B5 deeply hydrates the skin and helps it absorb moisture from the air. It also plays a role in promoting skin softness and smoothness. Most importantly it has skin rejuvenation and repair attributes.
- Dead Sea minerals: The Dead Sea, located 1,200 feet below sea level, is considered the richest source of healing minerals in the world. The Dead Sea water contains 32% salt, compared to 3% in ordinary salt water, and has high concentrations of 21 minerals (12 of which are not found in any other sea or ocean). Some of the main minerals used to treat the skin are zinc, calcium, chloride and sodium chloride.
In addition to the daily facial skin cleansing, the NowMi Pro enables you to perform weekly facial spa treatments in the comfort of your home. The facial treatment includes 4 actions: skin exfoliation, nourishment, oxygenation and protection. The skin exfoliation gently removes the dead skin cells from the outermost surface of the skin and further cleanses the skin.
Best of all, unlike complicated facial skin cleansing routines, the NowMi treatment takes only 5 minutes and can be performed in the comfort of your home.
Regular facial skin cleansing is very important if you want to maintain healthy younger looking skin. The cleansing removes makeup, dirt and oil that accumulate on the skin and damage it. The NowMi Pro device is an excellent solution that enables you to perform deep facial skin cleansing on a daily basis and to exfoliate the skin as part of the weekly facial spa treatment.