- Why is the vitamin C used in the NowMi treatment better than existing alternatives?
Vitamin C has many skin rejuvenation benefits. The challenge is to use high quality vitamin C during the treatment in order to achieve effective results. In the NowMi treatment, the effervescent tablet which contains the vitamin C is sealed until use. Therefore, the vitamin isn’t exposed to air and light, factors which significantly degrade its quality. Other products on the market that contain vitamin C, offer it in a gel or cream form. In these forms, the vitamin is diluted together with other products, and it is exposed to air and light, factors which significantly decrease its potency.
- What is NowMi facial treatment?
NowMi is the most advanced home use facial treatment on the market. Unlike any other alternative, it performs 4 powerful skin actions simultaneously - 1. Skin exfoliation (removal of dead skin cells from the skin surface), 2. Infusion of vitamin C, E and hyaluronic acid which reinvigorate and repair the skin 3. Enrichment of the skin with oxygen for optimal absorption of the nutrients and 4. Skin protection against damaging factors such as pollution, smoke and excessive consumption of alcohol.
- What skin concerns can be treated with the NowMi treatment
The NowMi treatment can be used for:
• Skin rejuvenation
• Reduction of fine lines
• Improvement of textural imperfections
• Pore tightening
• Skin hydration
• Lax skin & volume restoration
• Renew glow and revitalize dull complexion
- How does the NowMi treatment oxygenate my skin?
The NowMi treatment triggers an effect called Bohr Effect that was discovered by Christian Bohr in 1904. The effect indicates that when CO2 (Carbon dioxide) levels increase, the body releases oxygen from within to balance it out. The NowMi effervescent tablet interacts with the gel and produces millions of CO2 bubbles on the skin that triggers the Bohr Effect that oxygenates the skin naturally. Oxygenating the skin is beneficial in all anti-aging and corrective skin procedures.
- How does NowMi treatment feel like?
NowMi treatment feels like a pleasant facial massage. More sensitive skin types may have a warm and mild itching sensation on the skin.
- Is the treatment effective on all skin types?
Yes. The NowMi treatment effective on all skin types (I-V).
- What should I expect to see and feel after NowMi treatment?
After NowMi treatment the skin is rich with oxygen and nutrients. Your face will look radiant and shiny and feel soft and smooth.
- Should I perform the treatment right before an event so that my skin looks its best?
Yes! The skin looks and feels absolutely great right after the treatment, and there is no downtime. If you have an upcoming event, you can perform the treatment on the same day or a day before, and the results will be well visible during the event.
- Is there an additional charge for shipping?
No. There are no separate shipping costs – product prices already include the shipping costs.
- What is the return policy?
We love the NowMi Kit and are sure you will too!
In a rare case that a damaged or defective product is sent to you, return it to us and it will be repaired or replaced.
- How soon will my ordered by processed?
Orders are processed within 2 business days after the order has been placed.
- How is the NowMi device shipped?
Shipments are made Monday – Thursday, excluding Holidays, via DHL Express or EMS (Express International Airmail), depending on the destination:
• To Countries in North America – delivered within 4-9 business days* from the day of shipment.
• To Countries in Europe – delivered within 4-9 business days* from the day of shipment.
• To Countries in South America – delivered within 5-21 business days* from the day of shipment.
• To Countries in Asia – delivered within 6-12 business days* from the day of shipment.
*Shipments to some destinations, including South America and Africa, may take longer than average.
- Will I receive a tracking number after I have placed an order?
Once your order has been shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking information.
- What is skin oxygenation?
Oxygen is vital to all living beings. As we get older, our skin loses its ability to retain and utilize oxygen for normal metabolic processes. On a cellular level, each cell needs oxygen to function, and without oxygen it dies. Skin oxygenation for face is based on the principle that if our skin cells receive a boost of oxygen, they will function at the highest level, and in turn the skin will naturally look beautiful and fresh.
- What is the Bohr Effect?
The Bohr Effect is a known scientific principle and is responsible for preserving the balance of CO2/O2 (carbon dioxide/oxygen) in the blood and tissue. The principle states that when the tissue is faced with high levels of carbon dioxide, it counters this by sending oxygen-rich blood cells to the area and the hemoglobin, which carries the oxygen in the red blood cells, will release the oxygen in that area and the red blood cells will pick up the CO2. Therefore, during the NowMi treatment, a carbon dioxide-rich surface is created on the skin. The body then responds and oxygenates the area from within. As a result, all of the cells in the treatment area are optimally oxygenated. This process is completely natural and painless.
- What are the Ingredients: vitamin C effervescent tablet
NowMi vitamin C effervescent tablet: L-ascorbic acid, Sodium bicarbonate, Citric acid, Lactose, Magnesium stearate
- What are the Ingredients: Lubricant gel
NowMi Lubricant gel: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate
- What are the Ingredients: Facial cleansing gel
NowMi Facial Cleansing gel: Aqua/Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Lauryl glucoside, Niacinamide, Cocamide MIPA, Betaine, Phenylpropanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Maris sal, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, Citric acid, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) flower extract, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf powder, Tocopheryl acetate