Loving how our skin looks and feels is so important. When it looks young and radiant, we are filled with confidence and we put our best foot forward. Personal skin oxygenation treatments are a great way to take care of our skin. They correct damage caused by overexposure to the sun, slow down the signs of aging and rectify skin imperfections. Personal skin oxygenation treatments have been adopted by celebrities the world over who swear by them and they are a must in any well-established spa.
What are Personal Skin Oxygenation Treatments?
Oxygen is vital to the body. Without oxygen skin cells die. The principal behind oxygen facials is that the more oxygen is in the cells, the better they function. Skin cells that are fully oxygenated result in healthier and more rejuvenated skin.
The personal skin oxygenation treatment is quite simple. A cosmetician uses a special device to apply pure, pressurized oxygen onto the skin. The oxygen penetrates the skin and oxygenates the cells. When the treatment was first introduced almost 20 years ago, only oxygen was infused. Today however, different serums are also infused which significantly increase the effectiveness of the treatments. These serums include vitamins, minerals, essential nutrients, and botanical extracts.
What are the benefits of personal skin oxygenation treatments?
1. Instantly brightens and plumps the skin
2. Immediately clams the skin after any procedure
3. Eliminates bacteria and reduces inflammation (critical for those suffering from active acne or acne scars)
4. Stimulates the production of collagen which results in firmer and more elastic skin
There are no side effects to the treatment and it is effective on all skin types. Best of all, there is no downtime and you can immediately go back to your daily routine.
There are different types of oxygen facials. Here are a few of the commonly available treatments:
1. Clarify treatments are ideal for normal to oily or acne prone skin. The main ingredients are Hyaluronic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. These treatments are designed to target impurities and irritation of the skin. They clear away oil build-up, deeply cleans the skin and leave it refined and clarified.
2. Hydrating treatments are designed for normal to dry, dehydrated or mature skin types. The treatments use Hyaluronic acid and purified water to intensely hydrate the skin. It also lifts and tones the skin.
3. Vitamin treatments use a mixture of vitamin C, E and Octapeptide. They are suitable for all skin types and effective in treating photoaged or sun damaged skin. The treatment combats the signs of aging by providing antioxidant protection and increasing the production of collagen.
The NowMi Personal Skin Oxygenation Treatment
The NowMi personal skin oxygenation treatment takes oxygen treatments to a whole new level. Instead of externally applying oxygen onto the skin, the treatment causes the body to ‘oxygenate itself from within’. The NowMi treatment stimulates a natural reaction called the Bohr effect. The Bohr effect states that if a carbon dioxide (C02) rich environment is formed on the skin, the body responds by sending oxygen (02) rich blood cells to the area. So during treatment, the NowMi device creates a chemical reaction on the skin that forms millions of C02 bubbles and the body rushes in 02 to the rescue. (The oxygen gives the skin all of the benefits listed above.)
During treatment the skin is infused with pure vitamin C, vitamin E and Hyaluronic acid. Vitamin C and E are powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from sun damage and help reverse damage caused by UV rays and other extrinsic factors. Vitamin C in particular is integral in the production of collagen and it helps firm and revitalize the skin. Hyaluronic acid restores moisture to the skin and provides it with a healthy and plump appearance.
The major advantage of the NowMi treatment is it offers a spa quality treatment in home-use device! For the first time ever, you can enjoy a top-end spa treatment in the comfort of your own home. Just like a spa, the treatment performs several actions- skin exfoliation, nourishment and oxygenation. The NowMi also includes skin protection. Since pure vitamin C is infused into the skin, the vitamin protects the skin from free-radicals formed by sun exposure.
Designed for today’s busy lifestyle, the NowMi treatment enables you to save valuable time and money. You can perform the treatment anywhere, anytime. It takes only 5 minutes and costs a fraction of its spa equivalent.
Click here to find out what beauty bloggers have to say about the NowMi treatment.